Juliet Madison is a naturopath-turned-author with a background in dance, art, internet marketing, and perfume sales (yes, she was one of those annoying people in department stores who spray you with perfume). Nowadays she prefers to indulge her propensity for multiple careers by living vicariously through her characters. She likes to put said characters into extraordinary situations and take them on a challenging journey to discover their true passion and inner strength, weaving in some laughs, tears, romance, and sometimes a touch of magic along the way.
Living near the beach on the beautiful south coast of New South Wales, Australia, Juliet spends her days homeschooling her son and running her internet business, and her nights writing fiction while doing her best to avoid housework.
Juliet is a proud member of The Romance Writers of Australia and she loves to interact online with readers and writers via twitter and facebook . She can be contacted through her website where readers can also download some free short stories.
Juliet’s debut novel, FAST FORWARD, is available worldwide via all online ebook stores and Escape Publishing. She has two novellas available, I DREAM OF JOHNNY and STARSTRUCK IN SEATTLE, and has a new novel, THE JANUARY WISH, releasing in January 2014, followed by FEBRUARY OR FOREVER in February 2014.
Juliet is represented by literary agent Joelle Delbourgo from Joelle Delbourgo Associates Inc.
Like Juliet’s books? You can request to join her Street Team here.
Here are some links to interviews, articles, and news featuring Juliet (most recent are further down the list):
- Author Harvest bales up Juliet Madison – Jenn J McLeod’s blog.
- Blog Bite with Juliet Madison – RWA blog.
- Q&A with Juliet Madison the author of Fast Forward – Monique McDonell’s blog.
- Choc Lit’s Search for an Australian Star – ARRA blog.
- On the 8th Day of Christmas – Lindy Dale’s blog.
- Five things I’m grateful for – Anita heiss’ blog.
- Welcome author Juliet Madison – Jeanette Hornby’s blog.
- Juliet discusses Fast Forward – on Alissa Callen’s blog.
- Beyond The Page – on the Caribbean Accent Book Reviews blog.
- How To Write A Romance Novel: 10 Things I’ve learned on my Journey to Publication – Life in aPink Fibro blog.
- Interview on creativity and my writing process – Pamela Cook’s Flying Pony blog.
- My Top 5 Favourite Chick Lit Books – International Chick Lit Month.
- Author Interview with Juliet Madison – Amber A Bardan’s blog.
- Friday Feast with Juliet Madison: Deadline Frittata – Cathryn Hein’s blog.
- Fan Girl Friday: My Favourite TV Sitcoms – Paula Roe’s blog.
- Interview with Juliet Madison – Pageturners.
- New Author Series: Juliet Madison, and excerpt – Kylie Griffin’s blog.
- Author Limelight – Sarah Belle’s blog.
- Guest Author – Dizzy C’s Little Book Blog.
- Top 5 Things I Love in a Chick Lit Novel – Guest post on Chick Lit Club.
- 5 Things my Character Probably Shouldn’t Have Done – Guest post on RR@H.
- ‘Would You Rather…’ – Interview on Novel Escapes.
Read plenty more interviews and guest articles by Juliet by clicking the links on her Blog Tours page.