My Blog Tours
To celebrate the release of my debut novel, FAST FORWARD, from 1st to 28th February I’ll be going on a virtual book tour to various blogs – doing interviews and guest posts. Would love to have you tag along! You can keep up with where I’m at each day by following me on twitter, facebook, and also joining the event page on facebook for the book’s launch. I’ve also listed the schedule of blogs I’ll be visiting below…
Why would you want to follow my blog tour? It’s going to be fun! You’ll get to find out more about me and my writing, ask me questions, read how the Fast Forward book came to be, more about the characters, read some excerpts, share in discussions, learn about writing, AND have a chance to win a grand prize of a $50 Amazon gift card which you can use for anything. I’m also giving away a $25 gift card as a runner-up prize (These numbers weren’t random – in the book, the main character goes from being 25 to 50 overnight so I thought it would be appropriate!). Here are all the details of how to participate and enter… If you have any questions just leave them in the comments at the bottom of the page.
Juliet Madison’s FAST FORWARD Blog Tour: 1st – 28th Feb 2013
1. Grand Prize of a $50 Amazon gift card
2. Runner-up prize of a $25 Amazon gift card
3. Bonus prize of a $25 Amazon gift card (for those who purchase the book)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Leave a comment on my interviews or posts at any (or all) of the blogs I’ll be visiting during February. For every comment you leave (one per blog) you get one entry into the draw. So if you comment on ten blogs, you’ll get ten entries, if you comment on fifteen, you’ll get fifteen entries, and so on. Some blogs may require that you leave your email address in the comment so be sure to read the instructions at each post. One person will be chosen randomly to win the $50 card, and another person will win the $25 card which will be delivered via email.
2. To win the bonus prize of another $25 Amazon gift card, purchase Fast Forward and then forward your receipt to a dedicated email address: fastforwardbook(at)gmail(dot)com – replace (at) with @ and (dot) with . One lucky reader will be chosen randomly to win the gift card. If you enter both draws (leaving comments and forwarding your receipt) you could potentially win both prizes!
Will be drawn at the conclusion of the blog tour, around the first weekend in March. You will be notified via email so be sure to leave your address in the comments if asked to. If you’re not asked to, it means your address will be able to be seen by the blog owner and passed onto me.
BLOG TOUR SCHEDULE:
*This is the listing of dates and blogs I’m booked in for so far, there may be changes or updates to this list so check back in February!
*All dates are during February, and keep in mind that the timing of when the post goes live may vary depending on the location/time zone of the blog.
Juliet Madison blog - Release Day celebration post
ARRA / Australian Romance Readers Association - Release Day post
Rachael Johns blog - Do You Have The Creative Curse?
Strange Candy Reviews - From Idea to Publishing Contract in Nine Months
RWA / Romance Writers of Australia - Author Spotlight interview
Mochas, Mysteries, and More - Book spotlight & excerpt
Read In A Single Sitting - Interview/Feature
You Gotta Read - You Gotta Write, Right?
Manga Maniac Cafe - Interview
Romance Book Paradise - Time Travel in romance – it’s not only for sci-fi
Stella Ex Libris - Creating the Characters of Fast Forward
Australian Bookshelf - Motherhood in Fiction
Chick Lit Central - Valentine’s Day Interview
Sarah Belle’s blog - 5 Fun Facts About Fast Forward
Beauty & Lace - Interview
Kerrie Paterson’s blog - My TBR pile; what I’m reading
Louise Reynolds’ blog - Cooking The Books – the food in Fast Forward
Ramblings From This Chick - Opposites Attract – the romance in Fast Forward
Chick Lit Bee - Getting inspiration from movies
Susanne Bellamy’s blog - Interview
Annie Seaton’s blog - How I Became a Writer
I look forward to seeing you during the blog tour, feel free to share the details with your friends
*UPDATE! Here are the winners of the Fast Forward blog tour.