Release Day! FEBRUARY OR FOREVER
How fast did January go?!! It seems only yesterday I was celebrating the release of The January Wish, but one month has passed, and it’s time to celebrate the release of my next full length novel, and my 5th published book, FEBRUARY OR FOREVER!
This book is the second in my Tarrin’s Bay series (The January Wish being the first), however the two books can be read in any order you choose as there are no spoilers. So go ahead and be a rebel if you like and read February before January!😉
1. Beautiful, summery, coastal small town settings.
2. Sweet, flirty, ‘they-MUST-be-together’ romance.
3. Women’s fiction with friendship and family issues.
4. Books from authors like Susan Wiggs, Sherryl Woods, and Susan Mallery.
5. The idea of your favourite celebrity falling in love with you.😉
6. Musician heroes.
7. Sprinkles of humour in stories.
8. Emotional, satisfying, uplifting endings.
Here’s what the book is about:
In this heartwarming coastal romance, Escape bestselling author Juliet Madison asks, what if your favourite celebrity fell in love with you?
Yoga teacher and single mother, Chrissie Burns has a plan: move into the rundown beach house left to her by her deceased aunt, renovate it, sell it, and move on. The scene of a terrible accident years ago, the house needs to get out of Chrissie’s hands as soon as possible.
But Tarrin’s Bay, where the house stands, has more to offer than bad memories. The town is lovely, the people friendly, and even Chrissie’s young son finds friends and begins coming out of his shell. Employed at Serendipity Retreat as a yoga instructor, Chrissie is shocked to be given the role of private teacher to Drew Williams, Australia’s top singer/songwriter for the month.
Relationships between instructors and clients are strictly forbidden, but Drew draws happiness out of Chrissie with his down-to-earth nature and sense of humour. Days of stretching and bending may bring Chrissie unexpected peace and strength, but she knows that this interlude must end, and there’s no pose or position to aid her when Drew walks away and leaves her broken-hearted.
> Add to Goodreads here.
> Watch the Book Video Trailer: http://youtu.be/TI3adsN70VQ
What people are saying…
- “I just finished this, and I still have a big smile on my face. Such a lovely read.” ~ Roz
- “The whole cast of characters are very likable. I loved Drew. He is such a down to earth, caring, cute and sexy man.” ~ Isabell
- “February or Forever is a fun, heartwarming story that will stay with me for a long time to come. It left me smiling at my eReader, making “woop” sounds all the way through and of course, made me cry.” … “One of my all time favorite book scenes must be the Dirty Dancing scene. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!” ~ Maryline VP
- “Ahhhh I loooooved this! So good and sweet and romantic. Definitely recommend!” ~ Angela
(*Some countries may have to wait till it’s officially the 1st Feb, but you can preorder!)
>> Join me this weekend for an online facebook party and chat to celebrate Fast Forward’s birthday and the release of February or Forever: https://www.facebook.com/events/1419435084961712/
Posted on February 1, 2014, in Announcements, Books and tagged books with musician heroes, books with yoga, celebrity romance, coastal romance, escape publishing, february or forever, new release, romance, small town romance, Tarrins' Bay Series, the january wish, women's fiction. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.